What are the ingredients in the toppers?
- Standard Rice Paper: Potato Starch, Water (No allergens)
- Premium Rice Paper: Potato Starch, Water, Maltodextrin (no allergens)
- A4 Icing Sheets: Sugar, starches (E1422, E1412), maltodextrin, glycerol E422, water, stabilizer (E414, E 415, E460i), dextrose, emulsifiers (E435, E491, E471), food color (E171), citric acid E330, artificial flavours, preservative (E202) (no allergens)
- Icing Cupcake Toppers: water, cornstarch, corn syrup, corn syrup solids, cellulose, sorbitol, glycerine, sugar, vegetable oil, gum arabic, polysorbate 80, vanilla, titanium dioxide, citric acid
- Black Edible Ink - water, humectant(E422), propylene glycol, preservative (E202), food colors (E122*- carmoisine, E133, E102*- tartrazine), acidity regulator(E330).
- Cyan Edible Ink - water, humectant(E422), propylene glycol, preservative (E202), food colors (E133, E124*, E102*- tartrazine), acidity regulator(E330).
- Magenta Edible Ink - water, humectant(E422), propylene glycol, preservative (E202), food colours (E122*- carmoisine, E124* - ponceau), acidity regulator(E330).
- Yellow Edible Ink - water, humectant(E422), propylene glycol, preservative (E202) food color: (E102*- tartrazine), acidity regulator(E330).
*May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Should you require further details please contact us and we can provide full product specifications.
All of our products are free from the 14 main allergens. These allergens are:
- cereals containing gluten – including wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan), rye, barley and oats
- crustaceans – such as prawns, crabs and lobsters
- molluscs – such as mussels and oysters
- tree nuts – including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- sesame seeds
- sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million)
Are the toppers Vegan or Kosher?
Yes, all our products are suitable for vegans and are Kosher.
All of our products have a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in the sealed packaging they arrive in, out of sunlight.
Food Hygiene Information
Food Hygiene Information Scheme status: PASS
Inspection date: 6 August 2019
Food Safety Act 1990
Food Hygiene (Scotland) Regulations 2006
Further information can be viewed on the North Lanarkshire Council website here.