How long will my order take?
Whilst we make every effort to get your cake toppers to you really quickly, unfortunately delays are occasionally experienced.
We recommend ordering two weeks in advance to ensure you receive your toppers when you need them, however we do offer special delivery at checkout which is guaranteed for next day delivery if your order is placed before 10am.
Royal Mail deliver and collect mail on most days of the year Monday - Saturday however this does not usually include public and bank holidays. These can differ depending upon which part of the country you live in. Further details can be found on the Royal Mail website here, and please bear in mind that as we are based in Scotland My Cupcake Toppers can only post on days that Royal Mail operate here (Monday - Friday).
If you order before 10am they will be printed and posted on the same day (Monday - Friday, excluding public and bank holidays). Orders placed after 10am may be dispatched the following working day.
Orders signed off by 1pm will be posted the same day (Monday - Friday excluding public and bank holidays). Orders signed off after this may be posted the next working day.
We deliver by Royal Mail First Class who aim to deliver in 1-2 working days. Whilst Royal Mail are usually super quick, occasionally delivery can take longer than this, and an item is not deemed as lost until after 15 working days. You can read more on the Royal Mail website.
How much does postage cost?
- First Class Standard (Royal Mail aim to deliver in 1-2 days) £1.38
- First Class Signed for (Royal Mail aim to deliver in 1-2 days, signature required - not tracked until delivery has been attempted) £3.52
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed by 4pm next day - fully tracked service) £9.00 (excluding Saturday delivery) Must be ordered before 10am and proofs signed off before 1pm.
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed by 11am next day - fully tracked service) £27.47 (excluding Saturday delivery) Must be ordered before 10am and proofs signed off before 1pm.
- Special Saturday Delivery (Guaranteed By 4pm - fully tracked service) £14.40. Must be ordered before 10am on the Friday morning and proof signed off before 1pm.
- Special Saturday Delivery (Guaranteed By 11am - fully tracked service) £31.07. Must be ordered before 10am on the Friday morning and proof signed off before 1pm.
- International postage costs will display at the checkout.
When will I receive my order?
From the time you receive your dispatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order within 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK.
All delivery time scales are dictated by Royal Mail and My Cupcake Toppers cannot be held responsible for delays incurred after posting.
Please note you should allow 10 working days for delivery within the UK before contacting us about your missing order.
Do I need to be home to receive my order?
The package will not always fit through most UK standard letter boxes therefore ensure that someone will be in the accept the package as we cannot be accountable for items returned to a local postal depot.
We may choose to upgrade your delivery option at no extra cost to you in which case a signature will be required on delivery. We will notify of this in advance with an updated fulfilment email which contains your tracking number.
Royal Mail UK special delivery is a weekday service only (excluding public and bank holidays) which will be delivered before 1.00pm (we do offer Saturday special delivery at an extra cost). This is a signed for service which Royal mail will NOT leave with anyone else.
What can I do if my order does not arrive?
If you have chosen special delivery you can track your order through Royal Mail - we will provide you with a tracking number after dispatch.
Should your order not arrive within 10 days please contact us so that we can investigate with Royal Mail.
Please remember that we cannot investigate any missing orders until 10 working days after dispatch, however will do our best to make sure you have your toppers when you need them. You can also find more information about delays on the Royal Mail website.